Students will collaborate on group projects culminating in team-based presentations. Each group of 5 members will work on a specific sustainable business challenge - developing options and recommendations for a more sustainable model.
Your team will make a formal presentation duiring a class at the end of the RMsManager course. This will include a presentation of 10-15 minutes including questions and discussion. The team is expected to utilize multimedia tools in the presentation, including PowerPoint, videos, and so on.
You will have to prepare a case study on the topic related to the best practises in raw material management by chosen or hypothetical mining or recycling companies - the role of technical, economical, environmental and social aspects - there are following topics.
1. Identification of risk management, including mitigation measures of a mining project
2. Development of 3 layers business model canvas for mining project
3. Impact of circular economy and Green Deal on mining activities in a different part of the World (Asia, Europa, Africa, America, Australia)
4. Realisation of Sustainable Development Goals by mining companies - barriers and profit
5. Innovation in mining and recycling - IT and other tools application
6. Expected skill for leadership and team management
7. Megatrends, globalisation and its impact on mining project managements
8. Corporate social responsibility for large and small mining and recycling companies
9. Post mining management and Social license to operate in a different part of the World (Asia, Europa, Africa, America, Australia)
10. Future trends and scenario for the development of mining and recycling industry - the role of raw materials
11. Challenges of personal management for mining and recycling
12. Barriers and conditions that affect the attractiveness of mining investment in different part of the World
Each group will be provided with the mentor's help for the scope and additional materials. Then, each group will be required to prepare a presentation on a selected topic.