RMsManager” organized by the Technical University in Košice and co-financed by EIT RawMaterials, which will be held online via e-learning platform Moodle in English.
The aim of the course is to introduce and promote circular economy and sustainable development solutions in raw materials sector and to develop managerial skills.
Course will cover the following topics: circular economy, sustainable development and other ecological and economic aspects of mining industry, social aspects, including CSR and team and project management.
– Programme is the result of broad consultations with students andmanagers
– fully responds to the current market needs
– Programme was created within international partnership of European universities
– Lecturers are professors from AGH, Silesian and Wrocław Technical Universities and specialists from industry and public organisations
– The course covers current priorities of the RMs sector and managerial skills.
To participate in the course, it is necessary to fill REGISTRATION FORM until 25th of January 2021 and to download COLLABORATION AGREEMENT. The agreement must be printed out, signed, and sent scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org